Thursday, February 21, 2008

BOB - Matrices

I don't think I had a hard time getting the hang of matrices. For once i feel like I understand what's going on in Math class, haha. Sometimes a question does look tricky, especially on the last worksheet we had to do, but when i looked at the answer sheet and saw that I got the same answer, I realized I was guessing it right. On the two questions that I got wrong, I quickly realized what I did wrong and fized my mistake. After that I double checked with some classmates and in the end we had the same answers. The only advice I have for the rest of you is make sure you read the question more than once, even if you think you know what it's asking. I made the mistake of assuming it was asking the obvious a few times already, and believe me, it makes you feel silly when you see you got it wrong.

No comments: