Sunday, March 9, 2008

BOB!

Aw, i just saw the last slide now. That really sucks that i won't be getting a bonus mark! I had a family friend party on saturday and then i did some grocery/essential shopping with my mommy today and didn't get home until 7pm. Stupid daylight savings time! :( .. aah ohh well .. now i know for next time. Hopefully Mr. K does this again :) .. haha.

Anyways, back to my BOB. I thought that the probability unit was challenging for me. Just because out of everything in math .. probability is my weakest unit. For sure, I am going to need alot of extra help and studying to do for the test on tuesday. Hopefully I don't blank out on it :S

I would really like to review on everything we did on probability for tuesday's test, just to make sure i understand what i am doing and to hopefully have a good decent mark on the test.

No comments: