Monday, March 10, 2008

BOB

Kay so probability wasn't an easy unit and I'm not going to lie, I think if I actually kept up with what we did in class and did all the homework assignments, I wouldn't be struggling as much as I am to get ready for the test. 'Cause I just finshed studying and for some reason it feels like my brains blanking out everything I just went over =\. But yea, I know we went over nCr and nPr in class and I know what they stand for, the only problem I'm having with them is that I'm not quite sure how to use them properly yet.
Other than that, I think I understand the rest because I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to solve questions that involve independent, dependent events and pathway of counting questions. I also know I'll have to take my time reading questions on the fundamental principal of counting so that I don't rush through it and miss a step. Oh! And questions like A Great Way to Make Money and Give a Worm a Chance were pretty hard questions and hopefully they won't be on the test =) *hint hint.. lol kay thats all..

No comments: