Monday, March 10, 2008

Hey its Michelle and this is my BOB. This unit was based on probability and I found that this unit was more difficult than matrices. The one thing that I'm struggling with in this unit is mutually and non mutually exclusive events, especially in word problems. How do you know when an event is mutually exclusive or not. Are there any key words in the problems that give us hints, and if so what are they? I think that my path to success in this class could be better. I do all my work in class but I need to keep that drive out of school as well. One thing that I think would definitely help me out is if I were to do my homework more often. This way I can get more practice in at the unit we are learning and then I'll be able to understand the material better.

No comments: