Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BOB - Personal Finance

I'd say this unit was a bit okay for me since I sort of remember a bit of it from applied grade 11.
For me, I feel that I do understand what's happening for the most part, but what has troubled me the most in the unit I think would be the whole process in leasing something. Because you have to find extra things like the residual value, depreciating value, etc.. and I find it a bit hard for myself to just remember how to get those values in order to continue on with the problem. I think I'm good to go with organizing the information on long looking questions though.. so I don't need to worry much about that. But, I tend to second guess myself of whether some certain value goes in which variable spot on the TVM Solver app. Looks like I need to study more.
Good luck everyone.
a[x_x]bc - macs

No comments: