Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BOB

D
ear Bob,

Tomorrow is the test and I hope I will be doing a good job with it because I have been actually studying harder and harder each day because I want to pass applied math very much and I want to increase my mark. These past 2 weeks we studied about financing a car, computers, mortgages, and making a net worth statement which I really didn't get to learn much about the things I have missed because of the Music trip and my Folk Dance Camp so I'm a bit scared for the test. In the future we're going to have to do all of this to survive and to calculate everything to be able to not be overcharged with things so we save up money and have it a teensy bit easier in life which is why we learnt in math about if we should Lease or buy a Car or Computer or to Rent or Buy a house. One thing I really disliked in this unit is calculating Mortgages I still don't quite understand how to do it properly such as your property after 1, 2, 5, or 10 years. Which is why I shall study and give it my all tonight and tommorow morning to understand how to do the questions that were given to us since day 1 of the Personal Finance Unit. Remember the formulas given to us such as the GDSR, PV of Loan, Equity of House, and Debt/Equity ratio. I hope that's all the formulas given =s maybe something about Net Worth = Assets - Liabilities. Well back to the studying and good luck to all my fellow classmates or to anyone out there who have a quiz, test, or exam to do tommorow^^. David-san signing out(:

No comments: